STATE APPROVED WORK HARDENING
Washington State Approved Provider #280237
Work Hardening is a Mutli-Disicplinary program that uses graded tasks to make progressive improvements for the injured worker in the following areas:
The program uses real or simulated work activities as the primary focus.
This highly structured, goal-oriented program is designed to maximize the individual's ability and provides a nice bridge for a safe and successful return to work.
- Simulates the work environment
- Helps restore the indiviual's physical abilities
- Provides education specific to their needs
- Helps with shift from "patient" to "employee"
- Improves strength and conditioning
4-week & 6-week programs are available